Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekly Menu Planning

Well things have been a little busy with the baby coming earlier than expected. I had actually planned to make some freezer meals this week for her impending arrival. BUT she is amazing and so incredibly easy that I will still get around to making those meals as well as sharing the results in the next few weeks. But for now the Menu goes as follows.

Saturday - Hot Dogs and fries (from last week we didn't make)
Sunday - Baked potato with shredded BBQ chicken and asparagus
Monday - Chili and cornbread
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans
Thursday - Hoagie sandwiches, fruit salad (Pineapple, strawberries and kiwi) and potato salad
Friday - Leftovers

And I am super proud of my boys for this weeks menu. They headed out this afternoon to go to Shane's basketball game and after headed to the grocery store for the first EVER (in our family) boys only trip to the grocery store. They went up and down every aisle looking for the items listed (I did my best to keep them in an order and section them out). And they even found a little old lady that helped them learn how to pick the perfect pineapple.
I only received one phone call in regards to an item that they just couldn't find so together we decided on a suitable replacement!

No comments:

Post a Comment