Saturday, January 26, 2013

This weeks purchases for the little.

Since I have been pregnant this go around I have caught myself doing something completely obnoxious... Looking at prices!!!!
If it isn't what I would consider to be a great price or if I consider it now or never than I just can't bring myself to carry it all the way to check out.
We have items that have been purchased or gifted to us sitting in her room currently but I just wanted to keep some sort of tab on what I have purchased recently and hopefully from here on out.

So I was out with the big at Target earlier this week and popped over to the baby section browsing their clearance section and found this! Tommee Tippee is the brand of bottles I have had my eye on and practically jumped at this (basically) 75% off bargain for the diaper bag!


I received an email from Baby's R Us this week with coupons, most of which I couldn't use because it wasn't something we needed and or the item I would have preferred was excluded. BUT one coupon in particular stood out. 20% off double breast pumps. PERFECT! First of all the pump was the same price at BRU as it was on Amazon/Online and secondly if we put this item on a registry it would merely be to get the 10% off at the end to purchase items that were still un-purchased. So 20% was enticing.
I was also fortunate enough to be able to purchase the Snoogle with a 20% off as well (they have SO MANY exclusions on those dang coupons)



And finally today while I was out with the SIL we popped into Once Upon a Child just to see what they had. Holy. Cow. I can't believe how much they ask for some most of their items. But anyways I just had to pick this little guy up for my little monster!!


Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment