Friday, January 18, 2013

Menu Sunday (I totally forgot to post this lol)

Since I have had a weekly menu hanging on one of my kitchen walls for many, many... Many months that hasn't changed or been updated in any way. Even N mentioned it over dinner the other night. I decided it might be convenient to get back in the habit. Its helpful no doubt and I am currently trying to shop from our freezers for dinner ideas, we just have so much food that we already own that we are not eating. So I printed a menu out and am ready to go!

Sunday: Pizza - I am excited about this one because I will be making the pizza dough in our bread maker and be using up some grilled chicken (for me at least) and some of Shane's favorite pepperoni from Napa Valley Olive Oil Comp. Fingers crossed!

Monday: Soup and biscuits - I bought a few cans of pillsbury biscuits for quick and easy biscuits and gravy for Christmas morning but decided not to make them.

Tuesday: Burritos - in the freezer.

Wednesday: Left Overs - I'm sure this is the boys favorite night of the week lol!

Thursday: Pasta - because its a staple in this house and so very quick and easy.

Friday: BBQ and Brownies - I'll let N decide what he wants to BBQ for this one. It's his day off so its easy enough to run out and pick something up to throw on the grill incase he doesn't feel like chicken. And I got my eye on making a batch of espresso fudge brownies!

Saturday: SURPRISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment