Monday, January 21, 2013

Super proud!!

Two days in a row!!! I have prepared dinner, cleaned up the whole kitchen, made sure everyones lunches were in the fridge and put together, laid out clothes for the next day and got everything out of my room that I would need in the morning (I wake up much earlier than Nicky)!! Today I even prepped veggies for the Fajitas we are having on Thursday while I was chopping veggies for our dinner tonight!

I don't think I have EVER been on a roll this long!!! Which is also a little sad! But it has come to my direct attention that it is probably the only way I will survive heading out the door each morning this fall with one very special extra little one!!

I also am super stoked about a planner I ordered!! As much as I use my smart phone to help me wake up, balance the books, zone out and stay in touch, there is something therapeutic to me about writing things down. I think it really helps my struggle with Short-term Memory Loss, that and a touch of ADHD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment