Friday, January 18, 2013

24 weeks! (late whoops!)



Pregnancy: 24 Weeks! Due 04/30/13

Weight Gain: 9lbs even going into my 25 week.

Sleep: This week as been a little restless. I seem to find something to wake me up around 2am and I lay awake for hours... falling back to sleep moments before my alarm!! Which results in a very sleepy girl around 2pm.

Gender: Still under the impression that this sweet baby is a girl. 

Name: Something amazingly perfect I am sure of it!!

Feelings: I had the most amazing dream last night! I dreampt I brought you home from the hospital and you were as tiny as can be! I also remember that I never filled out any paperwork, birth certificate information and no one but Daddy and I knew your name lol. I also recall you had long blonde hair (down to your shoulders) and dark roots, apparently we both need a touch-up ;)

Health: I'm dealing with some constant reflux type tendencies, yum! As well as gas (ouch) and indigestion.

Movement: You are getting so strong!! Daddy had the pleasure of feeling just how amazingly forceful you can be when something pushes against you! That's my girl!

Belly: The comments about how small I am compared to what other people think I should be are still floating around. But that's fine, as long as they aren't trying to rub me and make a wish they can keep yapping their jaws. I do happen to think I am showing more with this little one than her older brother.

Nursery: I am totally ready to dive into this little project, but I am cooling my heels until our next appt.

Next Appt: 01/25/13 

Family News: Daddy has been spending long daylight hours on his day off trimming trees and clearing the backyard. It was announced last night that there are plans in the works to built a wooden fort (...is playhouse to girly sounding?) in the backyard! How exciting for them lol, I hope the boys love it more than the spiders... EW.

No comments:

Post a Comment