Tuesday, January 1, 2013

23 Weeks!

Photo to come!

Pregnancy: 23 Weeks! (2nd Trimester, 5 Months)

Weight Gain: As of 12/29/12 I was at a 8.3lb gain.

Sleep: Sleep is starting to get a little uncomfortable. I definitely can not move around as freely as once before. I am not sure if a longer pillow would help at this point or not because it is her constant movement at night that wakes me up. Perhaps if her Daddy would sleep with his hand on my tummy I could get some rest since that seems to be the only time she holds still, poor Daddy ;)

Gender: Well Dr J is under the impression that you are in fact a little girl, but he said that we can check again at the next appt! So I will hold him to that just so I can see you again!

Name: Surprisingly enough your Daddy actually said he liked a name! So we shall very soon see!

Feelings: Perhaps I am experiencing sporadic bursts of energy that result in days after of resting. How lame is that! This baby must be laying very low because a large amount of her movement is very uncomfortable. I have tried to start walking again, but baby steps with that.

Health: I am being monitored now for Hypertension, which reared its ugly head towards the end of your brother's time in my tummy.

Movement: Shake, shake, shake! Shake your booty!! You may very well be like your older brother a lover of all things loud and music! That or you would like me to play bejeweled on silent lol.

Belly: Slowly for surely! It also depends on the time of day and were you are laying.

Nursery: I am SO very excited for this! I have fallen in love with several coordinating patterns! Now to order the fabric!

Next Appt: Jan 25, 2013! Glucose test and mini ultrasound.

Family News: Our East Coast family has all been flown home now and now its getting our little house back into tip top shape thanks to a recent daily download for cleaning and de cluttering.

No comments:

Post a Comment