Friday, January 25, 2013

26 Weeks!




Pregnancy: 26 weeks. Appt this morning. Glucose test as well as a Tdap. The lowest BP we got today was 129/87 which is not good enough lol. I tried...

Weight Gain: Some how I lost 9ozs this week with a total gain at 26 weeks of 8.3lbs

Sleep: Just fine with my new friend the "Snoogle"

Gender: It's A Girl!

Name: Something perfect!

Feelings: I am so excited to see her sweet face!!! But with that being said I don't want her to come for 14 more weeks.

Health: I am motivated to be more active... Since I had to admit that I am not at all (basically) at my appt today.

Movement: At our appt today she was transverse. So good to know she has plenty of room to hangout sideways and it makes total sense that I feel those sweet little kicks on my right side. 

Belly: 25cm and right on track per Dr.

Nursery: I am so close to ordering fabric!! I need to get measurements so I don't go to crazy.

Next Appt: At 32 weeks. I will also be starting NST (Non-Stress Tests) at that point due to my BP issues. 

Family News:

No comments:

Post a Comment