Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What's in my Amazon cart?

I feel like I always have something sitting in my cart on Amazon. There are some fun, unique and super helpful things I have found for my mind, body, spirit and babies!! I don't always NEED them, but I like putting them aside so I can remember what they are and when the time is right click ship!!

So... Currently in my cart. 12 items (whoops).

1. aden + anais 2 Pack Cotton Muslin Security Blankets. I feel like I should be embracing pink even though I love bright/bold colors. There is just something about tiny pink elephants!
2. Earth Mama Angel Baby A Little Something For Baby. I have read lots of raving review about all the products from this company. And who doesn't love a small collection of popular products?

3. Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter.
4. Mozart for Mothers-to-be: Tender Lullabies for Mother and Child

5. Diaper Rash & Thrush Relief

7. Manhattan Toy Winkel
8. aden + anais Serenity Star Electronic Sleep and Feeding System
9. California Baby Shampoo & Body Wash - Tea Tree & Lavender, 8.5 oz
10. Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads. For all your postpartum needs!

11. Earth Mama Angel Baby New Mama Bottom Spray. Just in case!

12. Earth Mama Angel Baby Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2-Ounce Jar





No comments:

Post a Comment