Saturday, February 23, 2013

30 weeks








Pregnancy: 30 weeks and pregnancy is morphing me into an approachable person! I am being recognized as with child and stranger friendly. Practically every time I go out someone choses me to ask for directions. Clearly I look like I know what I am doing! We also took our Hospital Tour which was kind of fun, I already knew what it looked like but it was still exciting to do this with Nick. 

Weight Gain: 10lbs 4oz

Sleep: I have been waking up VERY early lately. Like 3am. But I did purchase an awesome area rug for our living room!

Gender: Baby Girl

Name: ;)

Feelings: Like I need to BUY EVERYTHING now! Good thing I have such a supportive partner ;)

Health: Still watching my blood pressure. And I am constantly thinking about drinking water... That should count... Right?

Movement: All. The. Time. And I love it!! But it is highly distracting. I feel like I have to stop what I am doing and put my hand on my belly and just feel her!!

Belly: I am definitely larger than I was with Shane. I really wish there were more photos of that pregnancy :(

Nursery: Her fabric has arrived and I am in love! We have also picked out her crib and I have made two canvases for her walls as well as finally narrowed down the other selections for her walls.

Next Appt: March 8, 2013 32 week check-up as well as the start to our NST's.

Family News: Shane is now addicted to R/C Helicopters. Thanks Honey ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment