Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekly Menu Planning

Sunday - Chinese Food.

Monday - Well Nick super loved the Greek Turkey Meatballs so I will cook up some more since that recipe made so many and he will enjoy them while the kiddos and I will munch on salad and anything else we have in the fridge.

Tuesday - French Toast!! I am kinda excited to try this apple oat bread recipe and I plan on using this bread to make the french toast along side some good ol' fried apple.

Wednesday - Leftovers!!!

Thursday - Valentines! I am going to go to one of my love's favorite places and pick up something special for dinner. I also plan on picking up some beautiful strawberries and dipping them in chocolate at home for a special dessert treat for my sweet little family.

Friday - Attempting meatless Fridays in these parts. Frittata filled with veggies!

Saturday - SURPRISE

I am so excited for Valentine's this year!! I have baskets planned for my boys and I can't wait to give them theirs!

HAPPY SUNDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment