Thursday, February 14, 2013

For my Valentines.

I love putting gift baskets together, probably because I LOVE receiving a basket full of goodies myself!!

For my first born, I decided to go with a movie night theme for him. I picked up a new release flick that I thought he would enjoy and filled a basket with goodies that would make a movie night/day in just perfect for him! So along with the movie I paired his favorite candy (skittles) as well as a soda pop just for fun! He LOVES stuffed animals, which I never buy. So I swallowed my mommy pride and picked him up something to cuddle (before he gets to big for cuddles).



For my tall, dark and handsome. He loves a good tri-tip. And good tri-tip around here just means Kinders. So I will be picking him up a nice marinated tri-tip from our local Kinders the day of. But in his love basket he will receive new beer glasses (since plastic isn't cutting it;), a case of his favorite beer and homemade peanut butter cookies just the way he likes them.



Their cards have been filled out and sealed with a kiss for weeks!! I just love those two!! And we will be eating in, along with my honey's Kinders I will also roast asparagus and smashed mini potatoes. And no Valentine's dinner would be complete without (homemade) chocolate dipped strawberries!!

LOVE the ones you're with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment