Sunday, February 10, 2013

28 Weeks!! 3rd Trimester!!


Photo to come!

Pregnancy: 28 weeks! Not sure exactly how pregnant I appear to the general public though. I went up to Apple Hill this weekend to pick up wine shipments from some wineries and I had to decline several tastings and pointed to my bump. But thanks anyways!!!

Weight Gain: 9.1 lbs before I ate the Tiramisu Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.  AMAZING.

Sleep: Just fine. I am trying to sleep on my left, ya know... For organ health. But I sure do like the right side.

Gender: Baby Girl

Name: ;)

Feelings: I am so torn between wanting her here and freezing time. Not because I am worried but because it just goes so darn fast.

Health: Still watching my blood pressure. And I am constantly thinking about drinking water... That should count... Right?

Movement: So much movement, especially while I am driving in the car. 

Belly: I am bumping into things. All. The. Time. You would think the fridge moved away from the wall a good 6 inches. I even get surprised by my reflection when I walk by a mirror sometimes. I am just so not used to it, nor feel like I have one.

Nursery: I ordered the fabric for her sheets and changing cover. Can't wait till they come this week.

Next Appt: March 8, 2013 32 week check-up as well as the start to our NST's.

Family News: Getting ready for Valentine's day. Can't wait to shower my boys with love!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's truly amazing how fast pregnancies go by. I swear that since I got my positive test in 2009 time has gone into hyper-drive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree!! Perhaps that's way I am so adamant about us buying a house and planning a third child! Lord help this man!

      Delete