Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend Re-Cap

This one was kind enough to tear himself away from his friends to humor his Mom with a photo or two.
Daddy snuck in from work. You did good babe!
Baby photo bomb!!
Really excited to get a shot of my sweet kids together! Thanks O;)
Was so excited to put her in something besides a onesie. She is still so itty bitty she doesn't fit into anything, so we picked up some newborn sized big girl clothes! 
I expressed to my big that I really wanted a tidy house for Mother's Day. So he played with the little while I got my vacuuming on! 
A little iced decaf and kinect with my first born.
Than a  little reminiscing and a few tears...


 

More big girl clothes from a sleepy little.
A little Instagram posting 

A cake
And a card❤
Happy Mother's Day to my Mommy, all the women out there who dream of being Mommies as well as all the beloved Mommies in heaven and here on earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment