Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This Mother's Day is so special to me. Although its not my first, it is my first as a Mommy of two. I have always wanted more children. Poor Nicholas. He swears I informed him of this on our first date. Lies. Although it would have been a deal breaker if he had said No. But again lies. The only plan I had for this day was I wasn't going to make dinner... And I wanted a cute little ice cream cake!! Flowers are nice, I get that they die and could be considered a complete waste of money BUT they sure do look nice on our buffet! I'm also not opposed to forcing my oldest to draw me a picture/card (to which he retorted that he already drew me a mine craft house months ago. DOESN'T COUNT)  
I had a quickly passing idea to take the kiddos to the beach but really? Besides Nicholas just clean the inside/outside of my car :) 
But most importantly I would LOVE to have a family snapshot to finalize this 'do whatever Mommy says without lip' day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment