Saturday, January 11, 2014

O's Four Month Update *archive


4 Month Stats
Weight:12lbs 7oz (50%)
Length: 25 inches (95%)
Head Circum: 44cm (95%)
Diapers: Size 2
Clothing Size: 3 Months

My sweet girl who holds my hand while I nurse her. Who giggles uncontrollably while I kiss her tummy and her cheeks. My sweet baby who gets so giddy when she sees you after a slumber sess. This little one who goes into beast mode once she is placed in her jumper (so much so she got a blister) This little happy thing who enjoys kicking the side if the bathtub with all her might while we scrub-a-dub-dub and if water should drip down her face she merely blinks it away. And if you should so much as catch her sweet little feet nakey you better bet your tushy that you are going to be kissing some piggies. She'll raise a foot right to your face to help you out. The look in those beautiful eyes as your brother gets closer! How they sparkle with delight! Oh to be loved as much as this little one. 







At her four month check-up. I had so much anxiety going into this appointment. I didn't want my sweet baby in any pain or discomfort. I had no idea how she would handle getting injections. And that little cry when something hurts. Just breaks my heart. The plan originally was that I would nurse her while she received those 4 fateful boo-boos but that was quickly nixed by the Nurse which I can now understand how difficult it would be as well as what if I flinched or Olivia flinched while there was a needle in her thigh and I couldn't help keep her leg straight. After everything was all said and done we took a little parking lot nap after she calmed down and honestly she did really well. Other than being upset initially she appeared to have to reaction. No fever. She did not appear sore or achey. And she slept just fine afterwards. I learned from her newborn shots to take those little bandaids off asap, of course after the bleeding stops.



This is one of my most FAVORITE pictures of these two together. Those smiles are why anything and everything gets done. I will never understand how just this is not enough and I am perfectly fine with that.


Olivia received her very first Citrus Lane box this month. Citrus Lane is a subscription 






No comments:

Post a Comment