Friday, January 10, 2014

August 2013 Napa Town and Country Fair *archive

I waited all Summer to take my babies to the fair!! Growing up my mother would take us to the fair practically every Summer. I remember she would drag us up and down the stalls with all the animals that were raised and brought to auction. I also remember dreading the smell. But I have to admit it is the first thing I want to do once we hand in our ticket and enter the gates!! 

But we were kind enough to grab Shane a bracelet first and let him have at some rides before dragging him over to those beloved stinky stalls!




Once we saw one kid with a foamy smoky drink we had to track down where they got it from. Good thing the Napa Fair is small because this kid was dying to find one.



Animal time!! Now one of Olivia's favorite things is animal sounds... But maybe not the actual animal so much. 




"Mom, it REALLY stinks. You don't smell that?" 
(On a side note, God I wish I had this kids eyebrows!)



I could never in a million years do spinning rides like this one can.


We couldn't leave with out getting a bite to eat of course. Corn Dogs and Caramel Apples!




Later that day after we got back from the Fair I found this love note written in chip crumbs for me to clean up in the kitchen. Complete with smiley tongue emogi! Be steal my heart!!


No comments:

Post a Comment