Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to my first born!

My word Shane, you can't possibly be 10 years old already! I can still vividly remember every detail of your childhood so clearly that it just doesn't seem possible that you are SO OLD. Gah!!

My sweet, sweet boy. You are currently filling your days with trying to pinpoint exactly who you are/want to be. Which occasionally means you argue and practice different tones of voice much to me displeasure.



You are so bright and catch on so quickly, I just know that once you harness these skills you will be a great man who does great things and hopefully helps great amounts of people.



I want nothing but the best for you and hope that your life is as blessed as you have blessed upon mine.


My heart aches for how fast time flies. But I can't stop you from growing no matter how hard I try, that wouldn't be fair to you my love. I hope you remember these times and look fondly back on them this year. There are so many changes and new adventures to come<3




Love, Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment