Thursday, December 6, 2012

19 weeks!



Pregnancy: 19 weeks
Weight Gain: 5lbs GAH! I get that this isn't a big deal overall but the last two weeks I have averaged a 2.5lb gain. Lordy
Sleep: I sleep just fine, when Nicholas isn't stealing the ENTIRE bed!
Gender: Unknown. But we have our big appt tomorrow!!!
Name: Still no name=( Baby no name till birth
Feeling: I have terrible gas pains. Owie! But I am stretching and bending to help with the pressure. But it is so gross. Yuck.
Health: Health is still on the up and up. I am certian I caught a listeria infection a few weeks back, but I will discuss that with my Dr.
Movement: I haven't felt much of anything this past week. Lame.
Belly: Its rather a sad little belly.
Next Appointment:  Tomorrow!! Gender/Anatomy Scan 
The Family: Shane has most recently informed me that he would be ok with a brother or a sister. Maybe he is suspicious...


No comments:

Post a Comment